Bluetooth cricket smart ball
- Support of the BLE Bluetooth low energy. We are constantly improving user experience and now it’s exceptionally simple to connect your smartphone with the smart ball
- Bluetooth Low energy gently using power of your phone as well as battery of the ball. More time to play
- Smooth and seamless (re)connection. When ball is out of range BLE re-connects to the phone automatically and keeps bowling recordings
- Bowling records now stored in the ball’s memory unless downloaded to the phone. A new better way of keeping data making sure nothing is lost
- Faster processor. We’ve doubled the CPU frequency!
- Improved analytical algorithm. Better CPU capacity allowed us to process data faster and improve accuracy
- As usual application is available at Google Play and App Store
Cricket Smartball features:
3D Trajectory of ball flight
Rotation rate – how fast ball is rotating around.
Velocity and flight time – from the moment ball is released and until it touches the ground
Touchdown zone: this is a key feature to for players to improve spin bowling as well as fast ball skills.
Technical details of the smartball:
1. Connection method – BLE (Bluetooth low energy)
2. Battery – 450 mAh. Enough for 6 hours of playing
3. Weight – 154 g
4. Stress tolerance – Designed to sustain High impact. Meanwhile not recommend for hitting by bat.
5. Battery charging method – wireless charging
6. Material – high quality PVC outer shell with white stitches
7. Inner material – hard core
How it works?
How to operate?
Package includes one smart cricket ball + one wireless charging pad